We believe that the Bible is the verbally inspired Word of God and without mistakes as originally written. It is the complete revelation of His will for salvation and the only unfailing rule of faith and practice for the Christian life.
We believe in one God, Creator of all things, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and that these three are co-eternal and of equal dignity and power and sovereign over all, everything, and everyone.
We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ; His miraculous conception by the Holy Spirit; His virgin birth; His sinless life; His substitutionary death on a cross; His bodily resurrection; His ascension to the right hand of the Father; and His personal, imminent return.
We believe that man was created by and for God; that by man’s disobeying God, every person incurred spiritual death, which is separation from God, and physical death as a consequence; and that all people are sinners by nature and practice.
We believe the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins and that all who believe in Him are declared righteous because of His sacrificial death and are, therefore, in the right relationship with God.
We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit indwelling all believers and thus enabling and empowering the life and ministry of the believer and continuation of the ministry of Jesus through the Church, a continuation from Pentecost through today.
We believe in the bodily resurrection of everyone who has lived, the everlasting blessedness of those in right relationship with God, and the everlasting punishment of those who have rejected God’s forgiveness in His Son.
The Nicene Creed:
Detailed Statement of Faith:
1) An emphasis on a "fervent love for the brethren". Though this is explicitly commanded by our Lord and re-emphasized by Paul and Peter, we have largely ignored this central teaching in the West in modern times. This explicitly includes showing hospitality one to another and fellowship. We are committed to give this imperative the gravity it deserves.
2) Kingdom order and alignment in all spheres of life. Kingdom order is essential if God is to bless our lives, our families, our churches and our nation. We align our lives individually to be His Body and Bride of the person of the Lord Jesus Christ, the Church.
3) Family participatory worship. To be truly unified all families and the whole congregation must worship, study Scripture, and take of the Lord's Table together where we unite with each other and in Christ.
4) Building, strengthening, and healing Kingdom Marriages and families. Jesus is still in the resurrection business healing people, marriages, and families broken by sin and sinful systems of this world. We minister through Scripture, prayer, and the power of the Holy Spirit We recognize that to experience God's healing in our marriages, we must prioritize and align them to Christ, to His Kingdom directives and principles in Scripture.
5) Kingdom Builders: Raising up and sending out men. Our mission is to live in faith, repentance, obedience, and wisdom to build the Kingdom of Christ and to advance His banner in faith and in the power of the Holy Spirit. Jesus told Peter, the gates of Hell will not be able to withstand this advancing Kingdom, a victorious movement of Kingdom expansion culminating in our Lord' return. We invest in raising up Godly men, equipping, and
These distinctives are not new to the Church in history and are all Biblical mandates. We are simply calling these out as a renewed emphasis with roots that span 2,000 years of Church History, across all regions across the world.